Illustrated talks on his walks by
Revd. John N. Merrill
John has numerous talks about many of his walks, these include -
* Walking My Way - the story of his life and walks - more than 218,500 miles, wearing out 132 pairs of boots. A hilarious but fascinating talk!
*Turn Right at Lands End - 7,000 miles - the story of the first walk around Britain.
*Turn Right at Death Valley - 4,260 miles - the story of his record breaking walk across America.
*The Pacific Crest Trail - 3,000 miles.
*Across Europe, the Alps and Pyrenees - 3,000 miles and 600,000 feet of ascent & descent.
* Walking to Santiago de Compostella via Fatima - 650 miles - through Portugal.
* Walking to Assisi - 200 miles.
*Walking the Cathars Way in Southern France - 200 miles.
*Walking the Bon Hommes Way from France over the Pyrenees to Spain - 200 miles.
* Walking the Pilgrimage route to St. Gillies du Gard in Southern France - in medieval times this was the fourth major pilgrimage route - 220 miles.
* Walking St. Cuthbert's Way - 72 miles, through the Scottish Borders from Melrose to Lindisfarne in Northumberland.
Walking to Mont St. Michel.
Walking from London to Oxford - St. Frideswide Pilgrimage Walk.
Other U.K. Pilgrimage walks to Canterbury, Walsingham, Holywell, St. Albans and many others.
* An introduction to Qigong, the world's best kept secret; giving you good health and long life!
He travels all over Britain and beyond, brings his own equipment and screen - all enquiries are welcome. All groups, societies and clubs are catered for.